Arkansas Conference Preparedness Training, Consult and Mentoring services are available to local churches and communities.
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster (COAD) Development
- Connecting Neighbors (Local Church Preparedness and Response)
- Response Coordinators and Teams
- Conference and District Response Coordinators and Teams (District Contacts)
- Local Church Response Coordinator and Team
- Early Response Teams
- Spiritual and Emotional Care Team
- Damage Assessment Team
- Relief Supplies
- Health Kits
- School Kits
- Cleaning Buckets
- Case Management
- Volunteer Management
- Construction Management
- Community Long Term Recovery Group Development
- Grants – from the Arkansas Conference and UMCOR (click here for more information)
- Volunteers In Mission – Long Term Repair and Rebuild Teams
- Nomads On a Mission Active in Divine Service (NOMADS) – Long Term Repair and Rebuild
ARUMC Disaster Response Ministry has Disaster Response trailers staged in each district. These trailers are outfitted and equipped with various tools to do clean up, repair and rebuild. These trailers are available to VIM teams for use on their Mission Journeys. The trailers can be checked out from your District Disaster Response Coordinator.
DISASTER RESPONSE PLAN
The United Methodist Church has a disaster preparedness and response plan for the conference. The plan is currently under revision.