Are you or your church receiving a new pastoral appointment? Check out our Pastoral Transitions Resources.
For the final list of appointments from the Arkansas Annual Conference 2018, please click here.
Appointment changes announced since the adjournment of the 2018 Arkansas Annual Conference:
(Listings in bold indicate new information since last published.)
Appointments take effect July 1, 2019, unless otherwise noted.
- St. Andrew/Hollywood – Bob Sanders (PTLP) (effective January 1, 2019)
- Hinton UMC – Ronald Eldridge (PTLP) (effective January 1, 2019)
- Salem/Viola – Tom Frase (retired elder) (effective January 1, 2019)
- United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas – Wayne Clark (extension ministry) (effective January 1, 2019)
- Southwest District Superintendent – JJ Galloway
- FUMC Fort Smith – Don Thrasher (full deacon, retaining membership in North Georgia Conference) (effective September 1st, 2018)
- Glenwood/Daisy – Fred Hunter (retired elder) (effective October 14th, 2018)
- Sixteenth Section/Ward – Marilyn Lecy (assigned lay supply) and Ray Vining (Extension Local Pastor) (effective September 28th, 2018)
- Redfield – Roger Glover (retired elder) (effective September 9th, 2018)
Retirees since Arkansas Annual Conference 2018:
- Velda Bell (effective January 1, 2019)