Are you or your church receiving a new pastoral appointment? Contact the Center for Multiplying Disciples for resources and information to assist in the transition.
(Listings in bold indicate new information since last published.)
Appointments take effect July 1, 2020, unless otherwise noted.
For the final list of appointments from Arkansas Annual Conference 2019, please click the button below.
Appointment changes announced since the adjournment of the 2019 Arkansas Annual Conference (bold indicates new listings):
- Old Austin – Cullianne Foster (PL, effective 1/1/2020)
- Prescott First – Terrie Lynn Bunnell (FL, effective 1/1/2020)
- Private Practice as Rev. Ann Michelle Whitfield, LCSW, PLLC – Michelle Whitfield (FD, effective 1/1/2020)
- Mena First – Don Hall (RE, effective 10/1/19)
- Prescott First – Jessica Durand (FE, effective 9/15/2019)
- Levy – Greg Comer (RE, effective 9/1/19)
Change of Conference Relationship (bold indicates new listings):
- Regina Gideon (FE) – Honorable Location, effective 12/19/19
- Ann Ferris (FE) – Leave of Absence, effective 10/1/19
- Cathy Estes (RE) – Retired, effective 8/1/19
- David Hawkins (FE) – Leave of Absence, effective 7/17/19
Lay Supply Assignments (bold indicates new listings):
- Grady/Trinity Star City – Roger Mulligan
- Almyra/Hunter’s Chapel – Janet Parrish