With the latest data showing COVID-19 cases growing, please continue to use an abundance of caution to keep yourself and your church communities safe.
Here are a few reminders:
- Use the ARUMC COVID-19 Dashboard daily. It is updated every 24 hours.
- Be very conservative with the data being shared. Self-testing has skewed the reporting of COVID-19 data. The number of people self-testing and those with positive cases of COVID-19 makes for higher numbers than what is being shared by the Arkansas Department of Health.
- Continue to follow the CDC guidelines.
- Get vaccinated and continue to promote local vaccine clinic opportunities.
- Continue to wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Ezell at email@example.com.