Starting to make a difference in the lives of hungry children is as easy as asking 1, 2, 3!
- Where do children live, learn, and play?
- Can we serve them where they are?
- What human, physical (kitchen, building, land, bus) and financial resources do we have?
Here are some documents to help you get started:
- Read the 200K Reasons Quick Guide to get an overview of the Hunger Initiative.
- Read the 200K Reasons Getting Started Guide and discern your next steps through scripture and prayer.
- Once you have identified your Action Area, go to it’s corresponding Toolkit on the Resources page.
For some hunger-related activities, see 200K Reasons Activities. Referenced files for the activities are:
- 200K Reasons Cooking Matters Shower
- Arkansas UMC SNAP Challenge
- Food For Kids Wishlist – AR Foodbank
- Funnelology 101 – Pack Shack