Website Methodist Family Health
- 20/hr week
- Location, Aldersgate Headquarters Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
- Assist with Church Relations Program.
- Assist with Donor Recognition and Stewardship program.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
- Requires Two (2) years’ experience in Fundraising or Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Personal integrity, character, and a strong sense of ethics.
- Ability to deal effectively with a multitude of donor personalities.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- An affinity for serving the public good.
- High energy level.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of computers and donor software programs such as Raisers’ Edge.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Willingness and ability to work on weekends and evenings.
- Flu shot is mandatory and required for all positions.
Job descriptions are not intended, nor should be construed, to be all-inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Associates or better.
- Bachelors or better.
- Some college or better.
To apply for this job email your details to KReep@methodistfamily.org