Website Arkansas Tech University Wesley Foundation Campus Ministry
The Boards of Directors for the Wesley Foundation and Age to Age are seeking applicants for the Age to Age Director for Junior High and Senior. This is a full time position.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate the Christian faith through committed daily devotion, regular scripture reading, prayer and interaction with others.
- Ability to work with college students training, planning and programing
- Ability to work with multiple staff in a diverse Campus ministry setting
- Ability to work with basic office equipment and internet applications for the purpose of communicating.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with supervisors, staff, mentors, parents/guardians of children in ministry, public school staff and university staff as well as oversight Boards
- Ability to organize, work, support staff and board’s in fundraising and public relations activities
- Ability to give direction one on one with college students as well as children and have awareness as to when referrals for professional assistance needs to be provided.
Completion of college level or associated course work in Education and/or Youth Counseling and/or comparable experience is desired.
Applicants are asked to submit Current Resume and 3 letters of reference. If candidate is considered for position, background checks for criminal records, sex offender registry, child abuse registry and motor vehicle report will be required.
Send inquiries to Rev. John D. Palmer at email@example.com.