Website Lakewood United Methodist Church
Lakewood United Methodist Church seeks a full-time (average 40 hours/week) Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Lakewood UMC is a vibrant church located in North Little Rock, AR with multiple worship services and numerous opportunities for discipleship. The ideal candidate is one who works well with the church staff and congregation as a team player to assist in the administrative duties of the church, has a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and is self-motivated. Qualifications include:
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office suite, cloud-based database software, and email applications
- Skilled with various office equipment including telephone systems, copier, and printer
- An excellent face-to-face email, and telephone communicator
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three (3) years of administrative experience preferred
Competitive Compensation plus benefits will commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to Rev. Todd Vick, 1922 Topf Road, North Little Rock, AR 72116 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees at Lakewood must pass a background check and follow the policies and guidelines set by the church. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, or disability.