44 YEARS OF ARKANSAS UNITED METHODISTS
FEEDING THE HUNGRY AND SUPPORTING DISASTER RELIEF
Join the Southwest District
in supporting disaster relief efforts and children in need in Arkansas
from October 1 – November 20
Donate Relief Supplies
Drop off Cleaning Kits and Hygiene Kits at the following churches, during the week of November 15-19th. The days and times differ with each church.
- Fairview UMC – 2603 Mt. Holly Rd, Fairview, AR
- Mon-Thur. 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- If not able to come during these times, please call 870-293-9375.
- Texarkana First UMC (Cabe Fellowship Hall) – 400 E. 6th St, Texarkana, AR
- Mon-Fri. 8:30-4:30 p.m.
- Church: 870-772-6931
- Hope First UMC – 2300 S. Main, Hope, AR
- Mon-Thur. 8:30-11:45 a.m. & 1:15-3:30 p.m.
- Church: 870-777-8816 or Jessica: 870-703-6961
- Nashville UMC – 1403 W. Sunset, Nashville, AR
- Mon-Fri. 9-11:45 a.m. & 1:15-3:00 p.m.
- Church: 870-845-3030
- Oaklawn UMC – 216 Higdon Ferry Rd, Hot Springs, AR
- Mon-Thur. 9-1 p.m.
- Church: 501-623-5588
- Gurdon UMC – 201 E. Walnut, Gurdon, AR 71743
- Wed and Thurs 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Church: 870-315-3931
Click here for lists of supplies and more information.
Collect & Donate Books for children ages 0-6th grade in your local community to have at home.
Click here for more information on collections and choosing where to donate.
Give to AR Disaster Response & 200,000 More Reasons
Visit https://na.eventscloud.com/ingathering2021 to give online as an individual (your church will be given “credit” for your gift) or to report total giving as a church.
For promotional flyers and graphics to use in inviting your congregation to give, click here.