Bold links indicate new additions.
- Annual Conference 2022 Special Events
- Annual Conference 2022 Retiree Per Diem Expense Form
- Annual Conference 2022 Request for Excused Absence
- Arkansas Conference Committees 2022 – Full Report
- Report of the Safe Sanctuaries Task Force
- Arkansas Conference Safe Gatherings Policy (DRAFT)
- Equitable Compensation Committee 2022 Report
- Newly Announced Certified Lay Ministers
- Resolution on Responsible Firearm Legislation
Petitions and Resolutions
- Petitions and Resolutions Cover Letter
- General Conference Petition Instructions
- Formatting Instructions for Petitions to General Conference
- Annual Conference 2022 Resolution Instructions
- Harry Denman Evangelism Award – Each year the Arkansas Conference has the opportunity, in partnership with The Foundation for Evangelism, to recognize one youth, one clergy, and one lay person to be recipients of the Harry Denman Evangelism Award.
The Harry Denman Evangelism Award program honors United Methodists in each annual conference whose exceptional ministry of evangelism brings people into a life-transforming relationship with Jesus Christ.
Evangelism happens in many contexts and many settings; impacts and engages all generations; and requires relationship among a variety of persons. What distinguishes a Harry Denman Evangelism Award recipient is the commitment to consistently introduce others to the Good News of Jesus Christ in all ministry settings. Their ministry is exceptional for the number of new Christ Followers who credit encounters with this person as critical in helping to start or reignite their faith journey.
The Arkansas Conference Board of Discipleship is currently seeking nominations for the 2022 Harry Denman Evangelism Award, which will be presented during this year’s annual conference. To nominate the name of a youth, clergy or lay person for this award, simply complete this nominations form and email it to Rev. Bill Sardin at email@example.com. All applications need to be received by Monday, April 4, 2022, in order to be considered. If you have questions, call 501-324-8000.
- One Matters Award – For more information, please contact Rev. Bill Sardin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barnabas Award – The Arkansas Conference Board of Ordained Ministry will present the 2022 Barnabas Award at the Clergy Session of Annual Conference. The Barnabas Award is presented to a person, lay or clergy, known to have “a heart for pastors.” Established in honor of Reverend Jim Beal, we present the award to persons who, as Reverend Beal, show special interest in aiding pastors in the entry process, as well as in the work of ministry. Nominations for this year’s recipient are now being sought from among Arkansas United Methodists. If you would like to submit a nomination, please email your nomination to Reverend Susan Ledbetter, email@example.com, no later than May 10, 2022. Please include the name of the person you wish to nominate and an explanation telling why you feel this person should receive the 2022 Barnabas Award.
- Dr. Negail Riley Legacy Award – For more information, please click here.